Once you have completed your Acting or Backstage Courses, you become an NYT Company Member up until you turn 26. As a company member you are invited to get involved in various development opportunities throughout the year including...
- Casting Auditions for NYT shows and, if you're +18, the REP Company
- Backstage positions on NYT productions
- Creative Leadership training
- Access to NYT events, workshops, and exclusive offers
- Access to external ticket offers, and castings
Already an NYT Company Member?
Make sure your Membership is active to access your Company Membership benefits on the Members' Board.
Need to active or renew? Make sure you're logged in to your account, and click here.
Bursaries and Fee Waivers available.
Company Membership costs £35-a-year (£2.90 a month).
Other than this annual fee, there are no additional costs associated with Company Membership: training offered is free; taking part in a production is free; the REP Company is free; backstage roles are free; travel, accommodation and expenses can also be covered when you take part.
Any questions, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org