Once you have completed your Acting or Backstage Courses, you are now an NYT Member up until you turn 26. To access your membership benefits you will need to activate your membership online. As a company member you are invited to get involved in various development opportunities throughout the year including...
- Casting Auditions for NYT shows and, if you're +18, the REP Company
- Backstage positions on NYT productions
- Creative Leadership training
- NYT Ambassador Training
- Access to NYT events, workshops, and exclusive offers
- Access to external ticket offers, and castings
Active or renew your membership now to access to your National Youth Theatre Company Membership benefits! Make sure you're logged in to your account to be able to see 'Company Membership' as an option.
Company Membership costs £35-a-year (£2.90 a month).
Other than this annual fee, there are no additional costs associated with Company Membership: training offered is free; taking part in a production is free; the REP Company is free; backstage roles are free; travel, accommodation and expenses can also be covered when you take part.
Any questions, get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org