The large recently redeveloped Workshop Theatre offers the opportunity to stage productions for audience members of up to 250 in building or rehearse productions with large casts.
This first floor space has direct access to the adjacent Workshop Studio, which can be used as a dressing room for productions in the space.
There is goods lift access for scenic items and props, public lift access to all floors of the building and direct access to disabled toilets.
- Goods lift access of scenic items and props etc with Internal Dimensions:
2.6m long x 1.6m wide x 2m high.
Door opening: 2m high x 1.4m wide.
Max weight 1200 Kg
- Interconnecting door to the Workshop Studio, with acoustic separation between spaces for separate functionality
- Semi-sprung Floor
- Piano (tuned on request and charged to hirer)
- All areas have disabled access, there are disabled toilet facilities and there is a passenger lift to all levels
- Acoustic controls including a curtain and acoustic ceiling panels to absorb noise within the space.
- High quality acoustic separation from adjacent internal and external spaces in the form of secondary glazing;
- independent studwork wall separation from adjacent Workshop Studio; and acoustic floor separation from studio
space at second floor.
- There are chairs and production tables available
- Large windows along length of room on one side
- LED fit up lighting
- High and low level CEEFORM 16A and data outlets for lighting bars and control positions
- 32A TPN outlet for temporary equipment
- Lighting and Cabling bars for flexible design
- Lighting bars can accommodate 150kg /m loading.
- Blue light circuits to circulation areas