Find out more about joining an Acting Membership Course here.
Once you have completed your Acting Membership Course, you become an Acting Member and gain access to a range of opportunities including:
- Casting auditions for NYT shows and, if you're 18+, the REP Company
- Backstage roles on NYT productions
- Creative Leadership programmes
- Access to NYT workshops, member-led activity and events
- Access to external ticket offers and castings
Activate your Membership
As a Member, you'll need to make sure your Membership is active to access the benefits on the Members' Board.
Company Membership costs £35-a-year (£3 a month).
Other than this annual fee, there are no additional costs associated with Company Membership: benefits are included, training offered is free; taking part in a production is free; the REP Company is free; bursaries are available to support participation.