By Josh Azouz
Directed by Ned Bennett
The night before her coronation, Princess Victoria is having a bath. Out of her chimney falls Edward ‘the boy’ Jones. Adored by the tabloids. Hated by the establishment. What follows is an epic and dirty royal love-story.
An Octoroon and Pomona director Ned Bennett and fellow NYT alumnus Josh Azouz (Buggy Baby, BBC Drama Room 2018) explode the true story of the boy who broke into Buckingham Palace into a filthy comedy.
Was Boy Jones a lover, stalker, terrorist or all three? And how did he get hold of the Queen’s knickers?
Set against the backdrop of an uncertain England and with original songs from Chris Cookson, the award-wining NYT REP Company tell an irreverent tale of passion and violence with heart and wit.
“"It is youth theatre at its most dazzling."”
★★★★ Guardian on National Youth Theatre's The Fall
The NYT REP Company 2018
Isabel Adomakoh Young Jamie Ankrah
Aidan Cheng Olivia Dowd
Fred Hughes-Stanton Simran Hunjun
Muhammad Abubakar Khan Marilyn Nnadebe
Jay Mailer Leah Mains
Oseloka Obi Laurie Ogden
Francesca Regis Jeffrey Sangalang
Alice Vilanculo Christopher Williams
- Sat 27 October 2018 02:00PM
- Sat 27 October 2018 07:00PM
- Mon 29 October 2018 07:00PM
- Tue 30 October 2018 07:00PM
- Wed 31 October 2018 07:00PM
- Thu 01 November 2018 07:00PM
- Fri 02 November 2018 07:00PM
- Mon 05 November 2018 07:00PM
- Tue 06 November 2018 07:00PM
- Fri 09 November 2018 07:00PM
- Sat 10 November 2018 02:00PM
- Sat 10 November 2018 07:00PM