Masterclasses provide a platform for you to hone your performance skills, gain confidence and work with experts who will give direct personal feedback. Led by NYT Specialist Associates, digital and on the-ground Masterclasses are the perfect way to gain further experience.
They are ideal for current members wishing to brush up their skills, or non-members who want to gain knowledge and an insight into our organisation.
Current Autumn Masterclasses
Autumn Masterclass costs
- Start-Up Digital - £120 (10 Saturday online sessions, 90 minutes, various times)
- Start-Up Saturdays - £259 (10 Saturday in-person sessions,10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm)
- Start-Up Half-Term - £240 (5-day Masterclass, 10am-6pm)
- Audition Technique - £260 (5-day Masterclass, 10am-6pm)
Summer Masterclass costs
5 daily sessions across 1 week
- Start-Up Digital : £120 (10am-1pm for five days)
- Start-Up Summer: £240 (10am-5pm for five days)
- Re-Start Digital : £120 (10am-1pm for five days)
- Re-Start Summer: £240 (10am-5pm for five days)
- Acting for Screen / Writing for Stage & Screen / Directing & Facilitating : £260 (10am-6pm for five days)
National Youth Theatre Members and Hub Subscribers are eligible for Masterclass discounts. Please note that Masterclass discounts apply to in-person Masterclasses taking place in the Spring and Autumn terms. Please note that Masterclass discounts do not apply to digital masterclasses which are currently running at a reduced price.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
- Masterclass for ages 11-25
- Open to Members & Non-Members
- No Audition Required