Weekly weekday evening Digital Masterclasses and Saturday Start-Up Digital courses. 2021 Masterclasses are now open for booking and running online from January 2021.
- Audition Technique
- Comedy and Improvisation
- Acting for Screen and Self-Taping
- Writing for Stage and Screen
- Performing Shakespeare on Stage and Screen
- Start-Up Digital courses for 11-14-year-olds are now open for booking. Get involved with a ten week term starting 9th Jan 2021. Book here
Masterclasses provide a platform for you to hone your performance skills, gain confidence and work with experts who will give direct personal feedback. Led by NYT Specialist Associates, Digital Masterclasses are the perfect way to gain further experience.
They are ideal for current members wishing to brush up their skills, or non-members who want to gain knowledge and an insight into our organisation.
Spring Term Costs
5 Weekly Sessions
- Comedy and Improvisation - £60
- Acting for Screen and Self-Taping - £60
- Writing for Stage and Screen - £60
- Performing Shakespeare on Stage and Screen - £60
- Directing - £60
Fees for international work and courses will vary
10 Weekly Sessions
- Start-Up Digital - £120
Register here to be the first to know when new masterclasses and Start-Up courses open for booking
Please read our Terms and Conditions before booking.
- Masterclass for ages 15-25
- 5 consecutive weekly sessions
- Start-Up Digital! for ages 11-14
- 10 weekly sessions
- Open to Members & Non-Members
- No Audition Required