Weekly weekday evening Digital Masterclasses and Saturday Start-Up Digital courses are now open for booking.
- Comedy and Improvisation
- Acting for Screen and Self-Taping
- Writing for Stage and Screen
- Performing Shakespeare on Stage and Screen
- Start-Up Digital courses for 11-14-year-olds are open for booking now.
Masterclasses provide a platform for you to hone your performance skills, gain confidence and work with experts who will give direct personal feedback. Led by NYT Specialist Associates, Digital Masterclasses are the perfect way to gain further experience.
They are ideal for current members wishing to brush up their skills, or non-members who want to gain knowledge and an insight into our organisation.
5 Weekly Sessions
Comedy and Improvisation - £50
Acting for Screen and Self-Taping - £50
Writing for Stage and Screen - £50
Performing Shakespeare on Stage and Screen - £50
Directing - £50
Fees for international work and courses will vary
6 weekly sessions
Start-Up Digital - £60
Register here to be the first to know when new masterclasses and Start-Up courses open for booking
- Masterclass for ages 15-25
- 5 consecutive weekly sessions
- Start-Up Digital! for ages 11-14
- 6 consecutive weekly sessions
- Open to Members & Non-Members
- No Audition Required