Part of our wider Creative Leadership programme, our free Creative Leadership Training weekends offer active NYT Company Members aged 18-25 teaching, directing and facilitation training.
This year our Creative Leadership Training weekends will be held on
- 9-10 March, Theatre Peckham, London
- 16-17 March, Manchester
- 6-7 April, National Youth Theatre, London
- 4-5 May, National Youth Theatre, London
- 11-12 May, National Youth Theatre, London
To register for a session, sign into your account and head to the members' board
From the members trained on the upcoming weekends, we will be recruiting for paid Member Facilitation roles on our 2019 summer courses and masterclasses.
This year we are looking to fill the following roles:
- Course Assistants for our Summer Intake Courses
- Member Company Co-ordinators for Summer Intake Courses
- Member Company Managers for Summer Intake Courses
- Masterclass Course Assistants
- Start Up Summer Course Assistants
- London Theatre Experience Course Assistant
- London Theatre Experience Member Company Coordinator
Before applying you must read the role breakdown and job descriptions
You must be an active NYT Company Member aged 18-25 to apply. Please apply via the members' board.