Creative Leadership roles offer a fantastic opportunity for NYT Members interested in theatre training, drama facilitation and teaching to develop their skills in a hands-on exciting environment.
Through taking part in our Creative Leadership Training weekend, successful applicants will learn and develop teaching, directing and facilitation techniques.
If successful, you will also learn about pastoral care, safeguarding and ensuring the wellbeing of our new members during their summer membership or masterclass courses.
Member Facilitation Roles
This year we are looking to fill the following roles:
- Acting Membership Course Assistants
- Epic Stages Course Assistants
- Backstage Course Assistants
- Company Co-ordinators for Intake Acting and Epic Stages
- Company Manager for Intake Acting and Epic Stages
- Masterclass Course Assistants
Creative Leadership opportunities are open to all NYT Members aged 18 - 25. All roles are paid.
We look forward to receiving your application!
How to Apply
You must be an NYT Member signed up to Company Membership in order to apply for this opportunity.
Application forms can be found in the Opportunities section of your profile.