This Masterclass in Acting for Screen is ideal for performers who want to expand their skillset into acting for TV, Films and Commercials.
Led by top industry professionals, aimed at students wishing to gain more skills and knowledge in performing on TV and in Film, Acting for Screen is a five-session course offering the following:
- Develop knowledge and experience in the casting process for TV, Film and commercials
- Gain an understanding of screen technique and how to perform in front of a camera
- Understand how to present yourself in an audition situation and get the most out of the process
- Explore the difference between screen acting and theatre acting
- Experience a mock screen test
- Perform a scene from a film or television programme and get personal feedback
January - 21st, 28th
February - 4th, 11th, 18th
Time: 2pm - 5pm
Venue: 443-445 Holloway Road, London, N7 6LW
Am I eligible for a free place?
At The National Youth Theatre we never want cost to be a barrier, that's why we offer limited free spaces on each course. For a free place, please fill out the short application form here
Can I take part?
This course is available for anyone aged 18-30 whether they are active members of NYT or new to the organisation
What about my access needs?
Our courses are adaptable for participants with disability and neurodivergence where required. All participants are asked to provide Access Requirements before attending to make sure their needs are met. For further information, please contact email@example.com
What should I bring?
Please wear comfortable clothing, bring a snack and water bottle (NYT is walking distance to many corner shops, cafes & local supermarkets to buy food from), a notepad and a pen
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org