A masterclass course in Acting for Screen from the National Youth Theatre.
Dates: Wednesday 27th April- Wednesday 25th May 2022 (one session a week)
5pm - 6.30pm session
7pm - 8.30pm session (Sold Out)
Cost: £75 in total for 5 sessions
Led by top industry professionals, aimed at students wishing to gain more skills and knowledge, Acting for Screen is an online weekly masterclass for one session every five weeks offering the following:
• Develop knowledge and experience in the casting process for TV, Film and commercials
• Gain an understanding of screen technique and how to perform in front of a camera
• Understand how to prepare for and present yourself in an audition situation and get the most out of the process
• Explore the difference between screen acting and theatre acting and how this can affect an audition process
'The course offered me the opportunity to harness my energy and ability into practical learning. It gave me a fresh love of my craft and introduced me to an untapped tapestry of British film and tv that I didn’t know I was missing!
I have made friends and networks with fellow creatives that inspire me. The course offered me practical knowledge but also reignited a confidence in me to pursue more fiercely the goals I have.'
Francesca, Masterclass in Acting for Screen Participant
- Open to NYT members and non-NYT members
- Age range: 18 - 28
- £75 for 5 sessions
- Online Masterclass