There are plenty of ways to get involved in National Youth Theatre.
If you're aged between 14-25, you can apply to join National Youth Theatre as a Member and be in with the chance of getting involved in our shows or long term training schemes.
Join the Hub
Aged 11-25? Join our Hub and become part of our creative community today.
- Access 24+ Industry Workshops
- Audition to become an Acting Member (14-25)
- Interview to become a Backstage Member (18-25)
- Attend Creative Leadership Sessions
- Get Exclusive Content and Resources
- Unlock Discounts, Merch & More
Become a National Youth Theatre Member
Join us as a National Youth Theatre Member, by applying to take part in one of our Acting or Backstage Summer Intake Courses.
To apply you need to
- Join the Hub
- Submit an Audition Tape or Book a Backstage Interview via the Hub Notice Board
- Wait to hear back in May 2021 if you've successfully gained a place on our Summer Courses
After you complete your summer intake course, you'll become a National Youth Theatre Member until you turn 26.
Masterclasses (From April 2021)
- Spoken Word *New Course*
- Acting for Video Games
- Comedy and Improvisation
- Acting for Screen and Self-Taping
- Writing for Stage and Screen (Sold out)
- Performing Shakespeare on Stage and Screen
- Directing (Sold out)
Opportunities for National Youth Theatre Members
Once you become a NYT Member you can gain access to the below opportunities and more...
- Casting Auditions for NYT shows and, if you're +18, the REP Company
- Backstage roles on NYT productions
- The Creative Leadership programme
- Access to NYT workshops, member-led activity and events
- Access to external ticket offers, and castings
- Acting Membership
- Backstage Membership