Find your stage | Backstage Interviews
18-25, love theatre and want to join our vital backstage teams?
Sign up to here become a Hub-scriber to gain access to the folllowing:
- A digital Backstage Interview to become a National Youth Theatre Backstage Member
- Year-long access to Industry workshops, Q&As and events
- Discounts on Masterclasses and Merchandise
If you're successful in your Backstage interview you'll be invited to join our Backstage Courses, where you'll specialise in one of the following:
- Costume Design and Making
- Lighting, Video and Projection
- Set Design & Scenic Construction
- Sound Design and Composition
- Stage Management
As a Backstage Member you'll have access to Member only roles working alongside our professional productions and projects, a national network of creatives, Creative Leadership training and more.
How can National Youth Theatre help me take part?
We are looking for a company who represent the diversity of Britain’s Youth, check out some of our free and affordable routes to join NYT
- Fee Waivers & Bursaries: Apply for support to cover the cost of an Audition or Backstage Interview
- The Islington Pledge: Live in Islington? Check here to see if you're eligible for a free NYT Audition
Wherever possible we work at fully accessible venues.If you have any access requirements please get in touch ahead of your interview day on email@example.com.