This Masterclass in Acting for Screen is ideal for performers who want to expand their skillset into acting for TV, Films and Commercials.
Wednesday 21st and 28th September and 5th, 12th and 19th October 2022
Venue: 443-445 Holloway Road, London, N7 6LW
For ages 18-28
£120 for 5 sessions,
Limited fee waived places are available. For a fee waived place, please fill out the short application here
Spaces are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Led by top industry professionals, aimed at students wishing to gain more skills and knowledge in performing on TV and in Film, Acting for Screen is a five-day masterclass (1 session weekly) offering the following:
• Develop knowledge and experience in the casting process for TV, Film and commercials
• Gain an understanding of screen technique and how to perform in front of a camera
• Understand how to present yourself in an audition situation and get the most out of the process
• Explore the difference between screen acting and theatre acting
• Experience a mock screen test
• Perform a scene from a Film or Television programme and get personal feedback
'The course offered me the opportunity to harness my energy and ability into practical learning. It gave me a fresh love of my craft and introduced me to an untapped tapestry of British film and tv that I didn’t know I was missing! The atmosphere throughout the week was more comfortable and homely than I could have anticipated. I have made friends and networks with fellow creatives that inspire me. The course offered me practical knowledge but also reignited a confidence in me to pursue more fiercely the goals I have.'
Masterclass in Acting for Screen Participant
- For Ages 18-28
- £120 For 5 Sessions
- Fee Waived Places Available
- No Audition Required
- Max. 28 Participants