Applications for Creative Leadership Training 2019 are now open!
Our Creative Leadership Training weekends are part of our wider Creative Leadership programme, which includes a whole host of opportunities from becoming an NYT Ambassador to training alongside the REP Company as the Bryan Forbes Assistant Director designed to develop your skills and nurture your ambition as a young theatre maker.
Our Creative Leadership Training 2019 will provide a weekend of training for active NYT Company Members aged 18-25 focusing on learning and developing teaching, directing and facilitation techniques.
From the members trained on the upcoming weekends, we will be recruiting for paid Member Facilitation roles on our 2019 summer courses and masterclasses.
If successful, you will also learn about pastoral care, safeguarding and ensuring the wellbeing of our new members during their summer membership or masterclass courses.
This year we are looking to fill the following roles:
- Course Assistants for our Summer Intake Courses
- Member Company Co-ordinators for Summer Intake Courses
- Member Company Managers for Summer Intake Courses
- Masterclass Course Assistants
- Start Up Summer Course Assistants
- London Theatre Experience Course Assistant
- London Theatre Experience Member Company Coordinator
Before applying you must read the role breakdown and job descriptions
You must be an active NYT Company Member aged 18-25 to apply. Please apply via the members' board.