In a radical reimagining by Evan Placey
Based on the novella by Robert Louis Stevenson
Directed by Roy Alexander Weise
Everyone has another face they hide behind… The National Youth Theatre REP Company invite you into the world of Victorian England, where civilised society meets seedy Soho for a thrilling new adaptation of Jekyll and Hyde from award-winning playwright Evan Placey (Consensual, Girls Like That) Directed by Roy Alexander Weise (Mountaintop, JMK 2016 Winner), this classic tale of secrets, deceit and revenge will be reinvented by some of Britain’s most exciting emerging talent on one the West End’s most historic stages.
Running time: 2 Hours 10 mins including interval
Please note: Jekyll and Hyde contains strong language, sexual references and strobe lighting
****“The NYT cast give a storming, nuanced ensemble performance and the show is more than a match for the best of the West End” WhatsOnStage on Evan Placey’s Consensual in 2015
Group & School bookings
We offer discounts for groups and school groups over 10, and free tickets for educators (for every ten students)
Matinee (2.30pm): £14/ticket, Evening (7.30pm): £17.50/ticket (previews £12)
How to book for your group
The NYT REP Company 2017
Amarah Jae Harris St. Aubyn Curtis John Kemlo
Douglas Wood Eddie-Joe Robinson
Elizabeth McCafferty Jamie Rose
Jennifer Walser Joanna McGibbon
Leah Gaffey Leo Shirley
Marc Benga Megan Burke
Mohammed Mansaray Rebecca Smith
Scott Oswald Rosella Doda
Writer - Evan Placey
Director - Roy Alexander Weise
Set Design - Laura Hopkins
- Patrons with specific access or seating requirements should book with the Box Office direct on 020 7395 5405. Bookings for specific seats should be made early to avoid disappointment. Bookings and enquiries can also be taken by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Ambassadors Theatre is located in West Street. It is situated next to the St Martin's Theatre and opposite the Ivy Restaurant. There is a small step into the foyer, where you will find the box office on the left. There are 26 steps down to the stalls auditorium and five up to the dress circle. All staircases have handrails and steps are highlighted.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs are permitted in the auditorium and staff can dog sit by prior arrangement. Dogs will be looked after in the manager’s office. Please inform the box office at the time of booking.
- Due to spatial restriction within the theatre, we are only able to accommodate wheelchair transfers. Patrons need to be able to transfer to one of our seats which have armrests. Our staff are always available to provide assistance and will store the wheelchair in the foyer during the performance, however they will not be permitted to lift patrons.
- There are 19 steps up from the foyer to the circle bar and 26 steps down to the stalls bar. Drinks in plastic cups may be taken into the auditorium.
- There is no adapted toilet.
- Female toilets are located both 19 steps down the stairs to the stalls, and also up 26 steps from the foyer. Male toilets are up a flight of 8 steps from the foyer, and 26 steps down on the stalls level.
- The nearest underground station is Leicester Square Station. For detailed travel planning information, please visit the Transport for London Journey Planner.
- The nearest overground station is Charing Cross Station. For detailed travel planning information, please visit the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner.
- Nearby bus stops on Charing Cross Rd, serviced by the following buses: 14, 19, 22, 24, 29, 38, 40, 176 For detailed travel planning information, please visit the Transport for London Journey Planner.
- The Q-Park Car Park in Newport Place offers a 50% discount to theatregoers on production of a properly validated parking ticket and theatre ticket. Tickets may be validated by the box office.
- Wed 27 September 2017 07:30PM
- Mon 02 October 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 04 October 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 04 October 2017 07:30PM
- Wed 11 October 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 11 October 2017 07:30PM
- Tue 17 October 2017 02:30PM
- Tue 17 October 2017 07:30PM
- Fri 27 October 2017 02:30PM
- Tue 31 October 2017 02:30PM
- Tue 31 October 2017 07:30PM
- Fri 03 November 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 08 November 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 08 November 2017 07:30PM
- Tue 14 November 2017 02:30PM
- Tue 14 November 2017 07:30PM
- Fri 17 November 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 22 November 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 22 November 2017 07:30PM
- Tue 28 November 2017 02:30PM
- Tue 28 November 2017 07:30PM
- Wed 06 December 2017 02:30PM
- Wed 06 December 2017 07:30PM