Casting Auditions for our 2018 season and REP Company are now open!
If you’d like to be considered for any of our performance opportunities taking place in 2018 it’s time to book a casting audition...
If you unable to make any of the remaining slots you can join the waiting list here
Whether you’ve just joined the company this year, or haven’t been involved with NYT for a while, we’d love to see you at castings!
How does it work?
You only need to book one casting audition to be considered for all performance opportunities, including the REP Company
- Book your FREE casting using the links below!
- DO NOT attempt to book an 'Audition' advertised on our Auditions page, these are intake auditions for NYT not castings, and we cannot refund anyone who accidentally books an Audition rather than a Casting.
- To book click on 'Apply Now'. You will know that your casting is confirmed as you will receive an email confirmation, to the email address linked to your NYT account.
- Clicking on 'Request Group Membership' will not book you onto an audition day.
- We cannot switch the date or time of your casting once you've booked it. Any changes to the timetable can have a knock-on impact on other NYT members so please double check your availability for the date you book.
- Information about recalls will be provided should you be recalled
- Deadline for booking is the 18th of December, 2017
- All castings for this year will be finalised by 31st of May 2018
Casting auditions take place 10:00 - 18:00. All applicants are required to be available for the full day. The audition will involve workshops on movement, rhythm and voice, and an individual session with the audition panel during which you will perform your chosen monologue.
Make sure to come in clothes you can move in. And as this is an opportunity to show your skill set, come prepared to sing if you’re comfortable to, and bring along any instruments you’d like to demonstrate your ability on. Last of all, make sure you enjoy the audition day - remember that we already know you’re fantastic!
Got any questions about your NYT Casting Audition: email@example.com. Make sure to read the above information pack first to make sure the answer to your question isn't already in there.
London - National Youth Theatre, Holloway Road
Monday 8th January - SOLD OUT
Tuesday 9th January - SOLD OUT
Thursday 11th January - SOLD OUT
Friday 12th January - SOLD OUT
Saturday 13th January - SOLD OUT
Sunday 14th January - SOLD OUT
Thursday 18th January - SOLD OUT
Friday 19th January - SOLD OUT
Monday 29th January - SOLD OUT
Tuesday 30th January - SOLD OUT
Thursday 1st February - SOLD OUT
Friday 2nd February - SOLD OUT
Saturday 3rd February - SOLD OUT
Sunday 11th February - SOLD OUT
Manchester - Hope Studios
Saturday 20th January - SOLD OUT
Sheffield - Octogan Centre, University of Sheffield
Bristol - Old Vic Theatre School
Saturday 10th February - SOLD OUT