Do you want to get advice from industry experts, access to exclusive events and free theatre tickets?
Club Membership is an online membership open to anyone age 11-25 who would like to gain knowledge about the National Youth Theatre and the creative industries.
Competition is always tough to successfully audition for the National Youth Theatre Company, so
Club Membership offers: quarterly events, regular ticket offers and fortnightly advice to those who haven’t auditioned yet, or didn’t quite make it last time but want to stay involved.
NYT Club Members receive:
- Access to a private online NYT Club Member Message Board & Network
- Discounts for NYT Early Bird Offers (including NYT shows and West End productions)
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals, Free Q&As and Masterclass Taster Days
- Tutorials from experienced NYT Associate Artists, Alumni & REP Members
- Discounts on other actors network sites including Mandy.com
- NEW! Self-tape feedback from an NYT Associate
How it works:
1) Sign up online via the NYT website
2) Log into your account on the NYT homepage and catch up on latest offers and events on the unique club members News Feed
3) You can also network online using our private Club Members Facebook Page, here you will also be alerted to ticket giveaways and offers
Cost: £2 per month (£24 per year)
For more information about Club Membership contact email@example.com
Upcoming Club Members Events:
Auditions Advice, 2pm Sunday 7th January, NYT Rehearsal Rooms, London
With your NYT audition to join the company in 2018 approaching, get top tips and advice on your speech at our next auditions clinic. Take part in a taster workshop and find out more about what to expect at a NYT auditions day.
To RSVP to any of these event sign up for Club Membership and find them on your unique Club Members News Feed.
Based further a field?
If you don’t want to travel to these events, you can still join in online. We’ll be streaming lots of useful content to our Club Members Facebook Group and sharing top advice following the session via email.
I'm so glad I kept trying, because it's opened so many doors
Sarah Club Member 2016
‘Try speeches out, a bit like clothes, and you'll find the ones that fit’
Melissa, REP COMPANY 2015